- Hours - Dawn to Dusk
- Availability - All facilities are available for use by the general public. Individual facilities may be reserved by contacting the township office at 285-5554. A fee is required.
- Vehicles are restricted to roadways. No person shall park or operate any vehicle on grass or any other nonparking area.
- Possession or use of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
- Animals or pets are prohibited, except for living assistance guide dog.
- No person shall build a fire except within the grills or receptacles designated for such purpose.
- No person shall injure, deface, remove, cut or damage any trees, plants, turf, buildings, structures, equipment, supplies or other property located within the park.
- No person shall discharge any firearms within any Township park or recreational facility.
- No person shall use or possess any bow and arrow, sling shot, or air rifle wihtin any Township park or recreational facility.
- Disorderly conduct including any violent, abusive, loud, boisterous, vulgar, lewd, wanton, obscene, indecent or immoral act is prohibited.
- Peddling or solicitation is prohibited.
- Rules and Regulations per township code of ordinances as amended.
Additional Rules and Regulations for Lake Grubb Nature Park:
- No swimming, wading, boating, ice fishing, or ice skating
- Campfires and overnight fishing or camping is prohibited
- Skateboarding is prohibited except in designated areas
- Excessive noise or music is prohibited
- Snowmobiles, ATV's, Minibikes, Go-carts, and motorcycles are prohibited
- No horseback riding
Non-emergency phone number for police department: 285-5191
Please call them if any problems are encountered with water or electricity.