Description: The park is approximately 40 acres in size, including 15 acres of lawn area. The terrain is gentle, sloping toward a wooded area to the north. The site has a paved parking area, landscaped trees and shrubs, pavilions and athletic fields.
Park Hours: Dawn to dusk, with patrols by local police.
- 2 pavilions, each with seating for up to 100 people
- 1 pavilion with seating for 30 people
- 2 baseball fields
- 1 soccer field
- 1 basketball court
- 1 sand volleyball court
- 1 street hockey rink
- picnic tables/grills
- comfort station, flush toilets
- electrical outlets at each pavilion
- small hiking trail
- woods and open space
- swings, playground activity area